Approval of subdivision Plan of land
- Filling up of the Land Subdivision Application bought from this Institution.
- The application shall be signed by the owner himself or a person authorized to do so.
- The survey Plan which should be approved and a copy of the same (the copy should also be in the same size of the original one and shall be in conformity with the Rules & Regulations of the Urban Development Authority.) shall be forwarded.
- An approved copy of the original plans relevant to the Survey Plan which should be approved.
- Title Report or the title certificate obtained from the Assessment Branch of this Institutionshall be forwarded to prove the ownership of the land.
- A Photostat copy of the National Identity Card of the owner / applicant.
- If the land is a low land / paddy land or the same is located on the border of a canal, recommendations should have been obtained from the relevant Institutions.
- If there is a difference in the extent of the land more than that of the extent of the original land, relevant copies of Deeds shall be submitted.
- A sketch of the land indicating the road for gaining access to the land for inspecting the same, shall be submitted.
- ********** charges shall be paid in accordance with the amount of lots of the land.
If the requirements mentioned above have been fulfilled, approval may be granted within 07 working days.